Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Planet Hopper completed.

This is the completed Illustration from earlier. I'm a little upset that the pinks didn't show up as bright when I scanned the image as they do in person. about the decor in this painting, at first I was pretty skeptical, I didn't like the sparkles on the dress they felt a little forced but once I added sparkles up top and outlined the five larger sparkles it balanced out a bit. The hair was originally going to be pink but I made it blonde because 1) i've been going overboard with the pinks lately. I got away with using pink yet again in this one because they're tinted purple and it matches with the rest of the purple, and 2) blonde goes with green and with the ears really well I think. whenever I draw lime green alien dolls, if I give them hair it's almost always blonde.

No comments:

Post a Comment